Everyones’ nature conservation – positive engagement to nature protection
Aim of the project: Empowerment of people to understand nature conservation questions and to be actively involved in conservation activities as well as policy making.
Target group: nature oriented and environmentally countious people who do not have enough knowledge or possibilities to be involved. Partners will be engaged in commenting Estonian CAP Strategic Plan 2021-2027 as environmental NGOs and will be opening up the topics to wider audience.
Duration: January 2020 - December 2021
- commenting Estonian CAP Strategic Plan 2021-2027 as environmental NGOs and will be opening up the topics to wider audience;
- organizing series of 18 open regional events to popularise hands-on nature conservation: mowing by scythes;
- organizing two large public events near Estonian National Museum;
- working with media to get coverage of the events as well as make 5 videos for posting to social media to support our messages;
- renewing our well-known web page www.talgud.ee to support the everyones’ nature conservation concept.
Estonian Seminatural Community Conservation Association is involved in expert work to cover the CAP Strategic Plan topics
Karula Society will help with developing working model for local level community events.
For further information:
Mari Kaisel, Project leader, Estonian Fund for Nature, phone: +372 5343 3346, email@example.com
Katre Liiv, Communications, Estonian Fund for Nature, phone: +372 5076 519, firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is supported by Open Estonia Foundation and Network of Estonian Nonprofit Organizations through Active citizens fund.